Saturday, November 13, 2010

38 Weeks and Counting!

According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," New Baby Walters SHOULD be close to 7 lbs...Bah, ha, ha...YEAH RIGHT!!  At last weeks ultrasound, he/she was estimated to weigh 5 lbs 14 oz!!  The first thought that went through my mind when hearing this was...HOLY HUGE!!  :)  Compared to our precious little 4 lb 7 oz baby boy Gideon, this one is a monster!  I think it is safe to say that I just don't grow big babies...but then again, who knows what will happen in the next 2-4 weeks! Yes, I just said 4 weeks!

At this point, I still feel fairly comfortable and can envision myself munching on turkey on Thanksgiving Day without a 4th member to our family! Heck, I can even envision entering a new month without a 4th member! Talk about a completely different experience from before! 

Below you will find the one and only preggo pic that I have taken this time around (taken this morning in our kitchen)!  Hopefully my next entry will be to introduce the Blogging world (which consists of my 4 followers, one of which is myself and all of whom will already be made aware of our arrival) to our newest addition! 

Lots of love!
The Walters

No comments:

Post a Comment